Public Adjusters are state licensed to represent you.
There are a few things you need to know about your claim:
- It is your responsibility to compile and submit your claim.
- A Sworn Statement in Proof of Loss is usually required and must be filed accurately and on time or you could lose your claim rights.
- You must take care not to overstate or understate your claim.
- You must accurately determine the Actual Cash Value and Replacement Cost of each claimed item.
- You must determine the items that are a total loss and those that are repairable.
- You need to know the solutions and alternatives when disputes arise.
You will be better off assigning these responsibilities to our professional staff. None of these requirements are intended to replace the specific terms contained in your insurance policy.